R.I.P. The 2976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit
Ed Sheeran | Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
NEVER REBLOGGED SOMETHING SO FAST.
SLAY ED SLAY
Money makes the world go round. Money makes your house warm and your teeth clean. Money covers your feet and feeds your belly. Money awards freedom and issues respect. Money gives you life.
Money also puts you in chains. Money keeps you shackled against the grain. It keeps you confined to…
Beau Taplin - Firstly, let me be the absence in your chest, secondly, let me be the one who fills it. (via leunq)
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
David Levithan (via hefuckin)
Lim Ji-yeon, Song Seung-heon / Obsessed 2014
have you ever been in love?
what was it like?
like growing flowers in my chest and
forgetting to pull out the weeds. and i learned
that you cannot kiss laughter into someone the
same way you can talk stars into their eyes. and that
love will always start like a summer
breeze, and end up leaving you feeling like the dead
Beyoncé’s full performance at the 2014 VMA’s
Because some of y’all missed it and/or need ya blessins one mo time
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
REBLOGGING because after a little digging, I found my $200 textbook for free in PDF form.
friendly reminder that this exists since I know we’re all going back to college soon
Will reblog every time I see it.
For everyone about to return to school