So I got my new glasses a week ago and I’m still not use to them. I always wear my contacts and only wear my glasses for like 1-2hours at night before bed. Now I wear them for the whole day. Every time I wear my glasses when I go out I take them off because I think I am wearing sunglasses lol. On Sunday when I went on my lunch break, I had driven to vons and when I got out of the car I took my glasses off thinking they were sunglasses lol. Yeah random text post here.
This is my bible. Bye.
you’ll regret me like the tattoos on your skin
OH MY GOD
definition of timeless
Jillian Medoff (via rubyxciii)
I promised myself I wasn’t going to write about you anymore. Well promises are meant to be broken. I learned that from experience. It’s been 2 weeks since I last talked to you. I don’t even remember the conversation, all I know is that it lasted 28 seconds. It probably went something like, “hey, I’m driving at the moment.” Which you replied to, saying, “oh okay, I’ll call you back.” Would that be considered as a 28 second phone call? I just imagine you being happy and that you are doing well. Since you only hit me up when you are either sad, lonely, or needing to vent. Did that sound as pathetic in my head as reading it or writing it down. Well I guess it doesn’t matter. Promise I wont write about you anymore….
was like trying
to water dead flowers
hoping it will grow
And it was very wrong
of me to think
that I had the power
to mold, and to mend
a being from wilting away.
I didn’t have
the kind of power
to turn a tragedy
into a happy ending.
But I still tried,
because I believed
all the chaos that came
with loving and wanting
it was worth it, anyway.
You were worth
Keen Malasarte, "You were worth the effort, anyway" (via rubyxciii)
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
Europe - inspired by (x)
Best continent ever
”..Next time we fuck, I don’t want to fuck, I want to make love
Next time we talk, I don’t want to just talk, I want to trust
Next time I stand tall I want to be standing for you
And next time I spend I want it all to be with you
Peaking, I’m peaking, wake up with me this weekend, weekend
Guess who’s it is?
Guess who’s it is? Guess who’s it is?
Own It - Drake
Let Her Go (Forever my favorite)
answer your 3 a.m. phone calls.
When you say “I miss you”,
I begin to undress myself out of habit.
Sierra DeMulder, “Five Years After” (via mediocremediocrity)